The AGE challenge is open for participation!
Welcome to the Angle closure Glaucoma Evaluation Challenge! AGE was organized as a half day Challenge in conjunction with the 6th MICCAI Workshop on Ophthalmic Medical Image Analysis (OMIA), a Satellite Event of the MICCAI 2019 conference in Shenzhen, China.
AGE challenge is partnering with OMIA to widen the opportunities to present your work at MICCAI. In addition to the traditional oral and poster presentations of OMIA, AGE offers the chance to try your software on a real challenge, this year with AS-OCT images.
- July 09: Registration opens.
- July 10: Training images and annotations are released.
- July 15: Off-site validation set is released.
Related RULES are copied as below for your reference.
- Anonymous registration is NOT allowed. All information entered when registering a team, including the (TRUE) Name of the contact person, the Affiliation (including department, full name of university/institute/company, country) and the E-mail address must be COMPLETE and CORRECT.
- Incomplete registrations will be removed without notice.
- Redundant registrations will be removed without notice.
How to Participate?
If you want to participate in the challenge, you can register at the website, download the training and test data, submit the results, provided you agree with the rules of the challenge.
Please contact the organizers if you have any questions.
|09 July 2019:||Registration opens.|
|10 July 2019:||Training images and annotations are released.|
|15 July 2019:||Off-site validation set is released.|
|31 July 2019:||Online benchmarking open and semi-final leaderboard PUBLISHED.|
|31 Aug 2019:|
Paper SUBMISSION (draft manuscript submission which can be updated by Aug 31) deadline.
-- This is to issue the invitation letters to whom needs an invitation for travel approval.
|05 Sep 2019:||Off-site leaderboard PUBLISHED and the best teams (with paper submitted) INVITED for the on-site AGE.|
|30 Sep 2019:||Camera-ready paper SUBMISSION deadline.|
|17 Oct 2019:||On-site AGE (1 hour) in conjunction with OMIA workshop at MICCAI 2019.|
Number of users: 82