The AGE challenge is open for participation!
Welcome to the Angle closure Glaucoma Evaluation Challenge! AGE was organized as a half day Challenge in conjunction with the 6th MICCAI Workshop on Ophthalmic Medical Image Analysis (OMIA), a Satellite Event of the MICCAI 2019 conference in Shenzhen, China.
AGE challenge is partnering with OMIA to widen the opportunities to present your work at MICCAI. In addition to the traditional oral and poster presentations of OMIA, AGE offers the chance to try your software on a real challenge, this year with AS-OCT images.
- July 09: Registration opens.
- July 10: Training images and annotations are released.
- July 15: Off-site validation set is released.
- Aug 02: PaddlePaddle Baseline is available here: https://age.grand-challenge.org/PaddlePaddle/
- Aug 05: Annotations of two images (T0044-14.jpg & T0044-15.jpg) were updated. Please download the updated files or the whole package.
- Aug 07: The Submission and Evaluation OPEN. The leaderboard will be updated at 7 pm (PST) every day. You are only allowed to submit results twice a day. The leaderboard is based on the latest submission and previous results on the leaderboard will be covered by the latest submission. The submission rule details are shown at website: https://age.grand-challenge.org/Details/
- Aug 09: Add Baseline for scleral spur localization task (UNet model): https://aistudio.baidu.com/aistudio/projectdetail/102713
- Aug 14: AGE paper Submission system (CMT platform) opens. Please Submit your Technical Report (i.e. Paper) (with full author list, i.e. names of all team members) together with the MICCAI w/ OMIA-AGE Registration Confirmation of a team member to this platform ASAP, IF an invitation letter from AGE is especially needed for your participation of AGE on-site challenge. The acceptance/invitation letter will be issued through the CMT system.
To participate in the on-site AGE challenge, a team should satisfy the following criteria:
1. Any team meets all the following requirement before the deadline (Sep 15), is accepted to attend the onsite challenge @Shenzhen, China on Oct 17:
a) register your team via the CMT paper submission system (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AGE2019/), a team may have only one member (if you have registered via email, you still need to submit our technical report through the CMT system with team information);
b) At least the Top 12 scores on the leaderboards (opened on Aug 07);
c) submit a self-contained and reasonable technical report via the CMT system (opened on Aug 14);
d) send a confirmation email of attendance to the organizers confirm your attendance of onsite participation in the CMT system together with the (pre-)camera ready submission or even from the beginning of your team registration;
e) VISA and INVITATION LETTER: please pay the registration fee to MICCAI for the challenge day of Oct 17, and then send an invitation letter request to MICCAI registration service agent if you need one for VISA application.
2. The result submission and automatic evaluation, as well as the leaderboard, are on Grand Challenge platform during the pre-onsite challenge stage, and the final on-site stage evaluation entrance together with the test images will be distributed through the CMT system.
3. A total of ~ 4400 USD awards will be provided by AGE organizer for the onsite AGE challenge.Please do log in the CMT system to register your team before the deadline on Sep15, to make your results effective. Thank you for the support and wish you good luck.
- Sep 18: a) The overall score = 0.3 * Classification_Rank + 0.7 * Localization_Rank; b) The final score = 0.2 * semi_final_rank + 0.8 * test_rank; Here, the semi_s_rank only include participants who sign up for onsite challenge (participants who sign up for onsite challenge: a) submit technical paper through CMT platform; b) register the 6th OMIA - AGE, the satellite event on October 17 on MICCAI 2019 conference).
- Oct 17: On-site AGE in conjunction with OMIA workshop at MICCAI 2019.
Related RULES are copied as below for your reference.
- Anonymous registration is NOT allowed. All information entered when registering a team, including the (TRUE) Name of the contact person, the Affiliation (including department, full name of university/institute/company, country) and the E-mail address must be COMPLETE and CORRECT. Please note that the abbreviation is not allowed.
- Incomplete registrations will be removed without notice.
- Redundant registrations will be removed without notice.
How to Participate?
If you want to participate in the challenge, you can register at the website, download the training and test data, submit the results, provided you agree with the rules of the challenge.
Please contact the organizers if you have any questions.
|09 July 2019:||Registration opens.|
|10 July 2019:||Training images and annotations are released.|
|15 July 2019:||Off-site validation set is released.|
|31 July 2019:||Online benchmarking open and semi-final leaderboard PUBLISHED.|
15 Sep 2019:
Paper SUBMISSION (draft manuscript submission which can be updated by
-- This is to issue the invitation letters to whom needs an invitation for travel approval.
|Off-site leaderboard PUBLISHED and the best teams (with paper submitted) INVITED for the on-site AGE.|
|30 Sep 2019:||Camera-ready paper SUBMISSION deadline.|
|17 Oct 2019:||On-site AGE (1 hour) in conjunction with OMIA workshop at MICCAI 2019.|